SEC May Be Reconsidering Approval of Ethereum ETFs
Main page News, Ethereum, SEC

After receiving information about the possibility of the SEC reconsidering its stance on spot Ethereum exchange-traded funds, Bloomberg ETF analysts James Seyffart and Eric Balchunas have stated they are reassessing the odds of the regulator approving them.

This change in prediction is based on discussions and reports about the SEC's stance.

Previously, the SEC was expected to deny such funds based on its public statements, filings and investigations.

But now, analysts have changed their prediction from a 25% chance of approval to 75%, with one analyst suggesting that the decision may have become a political issue.

They also predict that, if their information is correct, more files related to this matter will be filed in the near future.

Read also:
Please describe the error