Alchemy, a blockchain infrastructure provider, has announced the launch of a new arm designed to invest decentralized finance and Web3 products. According to a blog announcement, the so-called Alchemy Ventures will assist with the following tasks:
- Direct access to Alchemy and its strategic partners (e.g. Andreessen Horowitz, Pantera Capital, Coatue).
- Exclusive founder dinners and events to build connections and knowledge.
- Access to the Alchemy Talent Network to help finding the best recruits in the industry.
- Strategic mentoring to help with fundraising.
- Access to Alchemy's products and support teams, including:
- Alchemy’s full developer platform.
- 24/7 enterprise-grade support and direct personal access to the Alchemy team.
- Access to Alchemy Amplify to maximize product launch distribution.
The announcement comes after Alchemy raised $250 million in a Series C funding led by Andreessen Horowitz. The startup also attracted funding from other investors, including Coatue, Addition, DFJ, and Pantera, bringing the company's valuation at $3.5 billion.
Founded in 2017, Alchemy helps developers to build decentralized applications. The San Francisco-based company already offers services to such space giants as OpenSea, SuperRare, Aave, SushiSwap, MyEtherWallet, and others. Currently, the project is powering over $45 billion in transactions.
Access more than 50 of the world's financial markets directly from your EXANTE account – including NASDAQ, London Stock Exchange and Tokyo Stock Exchange.