Cryptocurrency exchange Bitfinex has announced it will launch a new service called Lending Pro in the first week of August.
According to an official press release, the service will provide users with "an advanced lending tool" created to enhance the efficiency of capital allocation on the exchange.
Subscribe to our Telegram channel to stay up to date on the latest crypto and blockchain news.
Bitfinex CTO Paolo Ardoino says the service will help the exchange's user base maximize earning efficiency on the crypto held on Bitfinex.
"Lending Pro provides our users with a tool to automate peer-to-peer lending, and earn passive income on their crypto," he added.
The service will also include the following features:
- Calculator page, providing a Standard and Compounded Summary allowing users to make better projections on their potential earnings
- Tickers panel, enabling users to toggle between Lending and Calculated Rates (or the rates calculated by Bitfinex’s margin lending automation tool)
- Lending Form, enhanced to enable users to make bids or offers for all currencies on a single page
- Balances panel, displaying a user’s cumulative holdings as well as providing a detailed breakdown per cryptocurrency
- Today’s Earnings panel, enabling users to track their earnings and value per currency for that specific day
- Distribution panel, enabling users to evaluate lending distributions and identify tokens offering the best rates to fund
In June, Bitfinex revealed Dazaar, an open-source P2P protocol for data streaming.
In addition to Dazaar, Bitfinex also developed Dazaar Vision, a live video-streaming desktop application built on top of the Dazaar open-source protocol.
The app allows anyone to set up live broadcasts and subscriptions, all P2P and in real-time, without signing up required.
Access more than 50 of the world's financial markets directly from your EXANTE account – including NASDAQ, London Stock Exchange and Tokyo Stock Exchange.