Cryptocurrency exchange Bitfinex has announced it will remove over 85+ trading pairs from 26/03/20 10:00 AM UTC due to "low levels of liquidity."
The exchange claims the removal will serve to consolidate and improve liquidity on Bitfinex.
Bitfinex will cease the following trading pairs:
- The following tokens to both Bitcoin and Ethereum: Dether (DTH/BTC), (DTH/ETH); DATA (DTA/BTC), (DTA/ETH); Bancor (BNT/BTC), (BNT/ETH); SingularityNET (AGI/BTC), (AGI/ETH); Request (REQ/BTC), (REQ/ETH); WePower (WPR/BTC), (WPR/ETH); UTRUST (UTK/BTC), (UTK/ETH); SingularDTV (SNG/BTC), (SNG/ETH); Ripio Credit Network (RCN/BTC), (RCN/ETH); Polymath (POY/BTC), (POY/ETH); Raiden Network (RDN/BTC), (RDN/ETH); Storj (STJ/BTC), (STJ/ETH); QASH (QSH/BTC), (QSH/ETH); Zillinqa (ZIL/BTC), (ZIL/ETH); SpankChain (SPK/BTC), (SPK/ETH); WAX (WAX/BTC), (WAX/ETH); 0chain (ZCN/BTC), (ZCN/ETH); Aventus (AVT/BTC), (AVT/BTC).
- The following tokens to Ethereum only: Dragonchain (DRN/ETH), Monolith (TKN/ETH), Essentia (ESS/ETH), Hydro Protocol (HOT/ETH), Content Neutrality Network (CNN/ETH), MobileGO (MGO/ETH), Melon (MLN/ETH), Rate3 (RTE/ETH), YOYOW (YYW/ETH), POA Network (POA/ETH), Waltonchain (WTC/ETH), ABYSS (ABS/ETH), Medicalchain (MTN/ETH), CommerceBlock (CBT/ETH), Sentient Coin (SEN/ETH), iExec (RLC/ETH), Ether Kingdoms Token (IMP/ETH), ORS Group (ORS/ETH), Enjin Coin (ENJ/ETH), Internet Node Token (INT/ETH), AirSwap (AST/ETH), Edge (DADI/ETH), Xriba (XRA/ETH), VeChain (VET/ETH), Loopring (LRC/ETH), Aion (AIO/ETH), BLOCKv (VEE/ETH), , Kyber Network (KNC/ETH), Swarm (SWM/ETH), Gnosis (GNO/ETH), Decentraland (MANA/ETH), Qtum (QTM/ETH), Upfiring (UFR/ETH).
- The following tokens to Bitcoin only: Cortex (CTX/BTC), Fusion (FSN/BTC), Mithril (MITH/BTC), Aelf (ELF/BTC), Seer (SEE/BTC), Project Pai (PAI/BTC), Cindicator (CND/BTC), Recovery Right Token (RRT/BTC), Auctus (AUC/BTC), FunFair (FUN/BTC).
- The following tokens to Tether: Gatechain Token (GTX/USDt), ZB Token (ZB/USDt), Dragon Token (DT/USDt).
- The following token to Euro: Verge (XVG/EUR).
- The following token to Pound Sterling: Verge (XVG/GBP).
- The following token to Verge: Wollo (WLO/XLM).
This is not the first time when Bitfinex performs massive ceasing of trading pairs. Previously this month, the exchange announced the closing of over 50 trading pairs under the same reason.
Access more than 50 of the world's financial markets directly from your EXANTE account – including NASDAQ, London Stock Exchange and Tokyo Stock Exchange.
Subscribe to our Telegram channel to stay up to date on the latest crypto and blockchain news.