The Telegram Open Network platform (TON), a blockchain network developed by Telegram, has finally revealed its Terms of Service.
According to them, the TON network developers have full authority to close, terminate or disable any or all of the Services, user account, or access to the Services "at any time and for any reason." In addition to that, developers of the new blockchain network claim they have no control over the TON Blockchain network and therefore cannot ensure that any transaction details that a user submit via the Services will be validated and confirmed on the TON Blockchain.
Here is the full list of Terms of Service:
- Eligibility. A user represents and warrants to Telegram developers that: (a) user is an individual, at least 18 years of age or older.
- Modification. Telegram reserves the right, in its sole discretion to modify these Terms at any time and in their sole discretion.
- Compliance with Law. A user agrees to use the Services only for lawful purposes and in compliance with all applicable laws.
- Telegram reserves the right to close, terminate or disable any or all of the Services, a user account, or access to the Services at any time and for any reason.
- Telegram has no control over the TON Blockchain network and therefore cannot ensure that any transaction details that were submitted via the Services will be validated and confirmed on the TON Blockchain. A fee may be imposed on a transaction by the TON Blockchain. Telegram has no control over the amount or type of such fees.
- No Warranties.
Previously iHodl reported about several fraudulent ads on Facebook offering investors the possibility to obtain gains by investing in Telegram Open Network.
Subscribe to our Telegram channel to stay up to date on the latest crypto and blockchain news.