Exantech Business, the second B2B-seminar on cryptocurrencies and mining will take place in Cyprus on May 30th.
At the seminar, world-leading experts with years of hands-on experience in finance, fund management, and cryptocurrency investment will guide listeners through innovative blockchain technology, highlighting advantages it can offer to business.
Participants will learn:
- Banking and stock-market products based on cryptocurrencies: futures, hedge funds, etc.
- Reasons for investing in blockchain projects;
- Ways to evaluate investment potential;
- Legal aspects, including basic terms and restrictions;
- Case studies of cryptocurrency regulation around the world.
Participants will have an opportunity to chat with experts and get their first-hand advice tailored to the realities of their businesses. They will also benefit from a networking environment and developing new contacts.
Spaces are limited. You can find more information and register on the Exantech website.