Wealth Management & Private Banking Summit - Russia & CIS summit will be held at InterContinental Hotel in Moscow April 17-18. The summit will address the most challenging issues facing Russian private bankers, wealth managers and family offices.
The Summit highlights and hot topics include:
- Activation by Russia of the automatic exchange of tax information with other countries from 1 January 2018: CRS, CbC
- Changes in Russian currency control from 1 January 2018
- Investing in EUROBONDS in the light of December decision by Russian Ministry of Finance
- Next generation wealth holders in Russian: what is important for them?
- Succession planning including the question of Russian trusts
- Data leaks and cyber security issues
- Assets allocation in the low interest rates environment
- Real estate investments & other material assets
- Blockchain technology, cryptocurrencies and ICOs; what does the future hold?
- New surveys of family offices of Russian Forbes personalities
- Russian private bankers and private client lawyers debate
- Global update of residency and citizenship by investment programs in 2018
- Philanthropy and impact investments in Russia
- VIP Guest presentation
Confirmed speakers are:
- Dmitry Volvach, Head of the Department for Standards and International Cooperation, Federal Tax Service of Russian Federation
- Evgenia Tyurikova, Head of Sberbank Private Banking
- Alexei Stankevich, Managing Director, Phoenix Advisors
- Victoria Valyuk, Head of Family Office, VTB Private Banking
- Kira Egorova, Of Counsel Alrud