The long-awaited ability to exchange fiat for crypto using bank cards is now available on the KickEX exchange!
Many Kick Ecosystem users used to have difficulties buying cryptocurrency via third-party services, so the KickEX team made it possible to buy digital assets for fiat with just a few clicks. Now it is convenient and simple, even for those who have never bought cryptocurrency and do not know even how to start.
To trade on the exchange, you no longer need to look for third-party services and worry about the legality and reliability of exchanging your money. The fees for the conversion are the most optimal, so users do not lose money when exchanging. This is especially topical recently when the fees for the usual transfer of Ethereum or tokens reached huge amounts of $15-20 per transaction, which, in principle, contradicts the concept of cryptocurrencies and cheap transactions.
Immediately after the purchase, users no longer need to transfer their cryptocurrencies anywhere and create a separate crypto wallet. The purchased cryptocurrency is automatically transferred to the user’s KickEX exchange account. Soon, KickEX users will be able to store the cryptocurrency in the KickMobile crypto wallet, which is expected to be released this fall. The cold mosaic wallet technology used in the ecosystem ensures the maximum safety of users' funds. Thus, after a purchase, users no longer need to look for a wallet where they can safely store their funds.
5 steps to buy cryptocurrency with fiat on KickEX
- Go to the "Funds" section on the KickEX exchange, then go to the "Buy Crypto" tab;
- Select the desired fiat currency and cryptocurrency from the list. Enter the required amount and currency of fiat money in the converter.
- Below, click on the blue button "Buy Crypto", you will be redirected to the page of our partner Mercuryo;
- Enter your phone number and agree to the terms of service to complete the payment. After that, you need to confirm the phone number using the SMS code. Then fill in your personal information, indicate your mail and confirm it by clicking on the link in the email you received.
- In the window that opens, you need to fill in the credit card data. After completing the payment, you will be redirected back to the KickEX exchange to confirm that the process was successful. Immediately after that, the purchased tokens will be credited to the KickEX exchange account.
There are currently 4 cryptocurrencies available for purchase:
Six fiat currencies are supported:
- RUB (₽) — ruble
- EUR (€) — euro
- USD ($) — US dollar
- GBP (£) — British pound
- UAH (₴) — Ukrainian hryvnia
- TRY (₺) — Turkish lira
Important: to exchange cryptocurrency for fiat through bank cards, all users must go through the KYC procedure in the Kick Ecosystem.
Unfortunately, at the moment, users from these countries — even if they successfully completed KYC on KickEX — will not be able to buy cryptocurrencies for fiat:
Bangladesh, Bolivia, Burundi, Central African Republic, China, Colombia, Cuba, Democratic Republic of Congo, Ecuador, Iran, Iraq, Kyrgyzstan, Lebanon, Libya, Mali, Morocco, Nepal, Nicaragua, Pakistan, North Korea, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sudan and Darfur, South Sudan, Syria, United States of America, Vietnam, Venezuela, Yemen and Zimbabwe.
Types of bank cards that can be used to purchase crypto:
Visa and MasterCard are accepted — virtual, prepaid, debit and credit cards. Maestro and PayPal cards are not accepted. Bank transfers such as SEPA, WIRE, SWIFT, ACH are not supported.
Fees and limits:
There is a purchase commission of 3.95%. The minimum transaction amount is 0.002 BTC / 0.03 ETH / 5 USDT.
Purchase limits for users who have passed KYC:
- Maximum purchase amount at one time: 4,000 EUR
- Daily account limit: 10,000 EUR
- Weekly account limit: 25,000 EUR
- Monthly account limit: 25,000 EUR
- Number of card transactions per day: 15
- Operation limit for one card per month: 25,000 EUR
The Kick Ecosystem mission is to open cryptocurrency to the whole world and make digital asset trading available to every user, regardless of skill level.