Who would've thought that GameStore would someday provide a safe and easy way for people to connect with each other? Verasity has made that possible! It's with the launch of its Crypto GameStore, which has been packed with games in different genres to be an exciting play for people of all ages. Verasity has changed the way family and friends connect this COVID-19 season.
In a big leap into gaming, Verasity is expanding its GameStore tournament model with a new platform to add major eSports games. Verasity has added the functionality of private, public and third-party tournaments for major eSports games. In 2018, according to a research on eSport audience growth, there were about 380 million viewers of eSport and this figure is set to rise to 557 million viewers by 2021. More so, a wholesale investor also predicted that the global eSport market is estimated to reach $17.2 billion by the end of 2020. Statistically, it’s no longer news that eSport is gaining huge traction lately.
Thus, to enhance gamers’ ability to bet on eSports, Verasity has added the functionality of private, public and third party tournaments for major eSports games. “We will first launch Counterstrike: Global Offensive (CS: GO) tournaments and betting from Verasity.tv and add other major league games in Q2 & Q3 (League of Legends and others). Players will be able to invite others to play in private or public tournaments for VRA funded jackpots. Anyone will be able to bet on teams or on players on the leaderboard,” said the team. Also, according to a close source to Verasity executives, Verasity is already in discussion of onboarding popular CS:GO teams like Roar Sports, Limitless and Edge.gg for Verasity GameStore hosted CS:GO tournaments.
How the Verasity GameStore Improves the Connection remotely
It may only be a game store, you may think. However, there are features that set aside this platform from others out there. These features have improved the way family and friends connect. Here's how Verasity makes this possible:
- Exciting Games for All Ages.
- Verasians Can Win $$$ as a Reward for their Exceptional Skills In the Weekly Jackpot Tournament.
- A Competition for Users at Home and Abroad.
- Free For All.
- Support for Different Operating Systems.
Here is how Verasity is boosting liveliness by taking online gaming to the next level starting with CS: GO
First of all, users can play both public and private tournaments, secondly, users can bet on eSport using VRA and many more.
Verasity.tv will roll this out across Q2 & Q3. It’s also fascinating to know that with credit card functionality from VeraWallet for on-ramp and off-ramp, non crypto users will be able to seamlessly participate in USD valued Verasity tokens (VRA/VRAB) without the need to understand crypto. We are opening this up to the whole world. This will hugely contribute to the organic demand for Verasity tokens worldwide.
Meanwhile, Its upgraded “functionality” for this roll out will be made available from Verasity.tv with a separate site: Bet eSportz and it includes the following:
- Complete Active Tournament details.
- The ability for users to create their own Tournaments with prize distribution and rules.
- Tournament types including High Score, Elimination and Double Elimination.
- Ability to join any public Tournament and participate from VeraWallet.
- User generated My Tournament page with history and active Tournaments.
- User profile with transaction history, My Tournaments, My bets.
- Tournaments API.
Also, with the above functionality, users or player will be able to do the following with ease:
- They’ll be able to bet on their favourite pro CS:GO (and other games) teams and players.
- They’ll be able to create public or private tournaments with VRA/VRAB Prize Pools.
- They’ll be able to join tournaments and pay entry fees in VRA via their VeraWallet.
- They’ll be able to track progress on the leaderboard and view current prize pool value.
- They’ll be able to collect tournament prizes directly into their VeraWallet.
Verasity’s new tournament model to major eSport is a game-changer. If users prefer playing the game, they can be the next “dev1ce” and win $$$ in VRA by entering one of their scheduled tournaments. Or they can go ahead and create their own public or private tournament and set pool prizes of VRA. Or even bet on major tournaments and leaderboard players.