Since the beginning of this year, the value of Bitcoin has quadrupled, and the market capitalization of Bitcoin has already exceeded the market capitalization of companies such as PayPal, Twitter and General Motors. With a growing popularity of Bitcoin, which may be considered as polarizing, one thing is clear that no one can be indifferent to Bitcoin.
A P2P cryptocurrency exchange Hodl Hodl, along with the international investment holding company SD Ventures and OraculeTang co-working space partnered to organize the largest Bitcoin conference in Northern Europe and the Baltic region - Baltic Honeybadger 2017. The conference will focus on Bitcoin (Bitcoin) and everything related to the cryptocurrency: mining, technology, businesssolutions, crypto trading, scalability, adoption, security, and investments.
The Baltic Honeybadger 2017 Bitcoin conference will be held on the 25th and 26th of November in Riga, Latvia. Set to be as an educational and social event, it includes the participation of world-class speakers, from IT professionals and cybersecurity experts, to business owners and bestselling authors. Baltic Honeybadger 2017 conference speakers are recognized as opinion leaders in the crypto space.
The conference will give an opportunity to learn about new technological solutions, current trends, cryptoprojects, investments, trading techniques, and give a chance to personally interact with the leaders of the industry, and acquire unique knowledge and new acquaintances.
List of speakers
- Andreas M. Antonopoulos. Popular Bitcoin speaker and cybersecurity specialist, businessman, author of the bestseller "Mastering Bitcoin" and "The Internet of Money"
- Dr. Adam Back. CEO of Blockstream
- Alex Petrov. CIO of BitFury
- Elizabeth Stark. CEO and co-owner of Lightning Labs
- WhalePanda. Cryptocurrency trader and online marketing expert
- Pavol Rusnak. CTO of SatoshiLabs
- Giacomo Zucco. CEO of BHB Network
- Henry Brade. CEO and co-owner of Prasos
- Tuur Demeester. Economist and crypto investor, editor in chief of Adamant Research
- Pamela Morgan. Lawyer, entrepreneur and public speaker. Founder of Third Key Solutions
- Pierre Roberge. CEO of Arc4dia
- Ambroid. One of the most popular cryptocurrency traders and technical analysts
- Roman Snitko. CTO of P2P cryptocurrency exchange Hodl Hodl, author of open-source technology Bitcoin payment "Straight"
- Florian Mayer. IT architect for DLT projects at MaibornWolff, security professional, fundamentals expert
Discussion panels will be held on the following topics:
- Bitcoin and further development
- Scalability issues
- Cryptocurrency mining
- Cryptocurrency trading and much more
To learn more about the event visit the Baltic Honeybadger 2017 website.